The user experience/interface designer must be a strong application designer with the ability to push the limitations of the web to support business objectives with decisions based on multiple forms of user data and UX methodologies. We are looking for a UX generalist with skills ranging from research and usability testing to wireframes and visual design.
- Work with closely with managers and software engineers
- Translate business requirements, customer feedback and real-world workflows into digital
- Conduct research with subject matter experts and selected users
- Create compelling designs and structured layouts across a diverse range of touch points that
are both optimised for performance and user experience.
- Designing all aspects and scenarios of the customer journey from the core journey to
specific edge cases and error messaging
- Experience creating prototypes of different fidelities and
- Define reusable interaction patterns
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards via a component
based library. Validate designs through usability testing
- Design and Produce Visual Design deliverables and screen mock-ups
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to evaluate the feasibility of proposed solutions, and
proactively manage time and deadlines. Ability to document designs in a way that they can
be shared and understood with other departments
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate
interaction and design ideas.
- 3 + years of UX/UI design
- Highly Creative with a demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site
- Excellent knowledge of:
o Sktech, Marvel, InVision
o Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, etc)
- Solid understating of HTML, CSS3 and jQuery knowledge, including responsive design and
- Nice to have: Adobe After Effect
- Hands on experience working on large web based applications
- Excellent Visual design skills with sensitivity to User-System Interaction
- Ability to present designs and speak confidently about your solutions to various stake-
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.