Medior Developer with PHP, Phyton, MVC and MySQL with proven experience with Object Orientated development and PHP5+. This position requires familiarity with a test-driven approach to development and experience working in a Linux environment.
Essential Experience/Track record:
- 2+ experience programming in PHP, Phyton HTML, CSS, and Jquery.
- 1 years of MySQL database experience
- Extensive knowledge:
- of working on enterprise level web applications
- Symphony framework
- using development processes and methodologies in either Agile and/or ObjectOriented Programming using the MVC method.
- Ability to document clearly (code and other documentation of materials).
- Ability to develop applications and write code from scratch.
- Maintain and enhancing code to meet changing internal and industry needs.
- Project-oriented individual with a background working in a LAMP environment and administering Linux servers.
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and GIT
- Experience deploying services into AWS, ideally with Kubernetes
good familiarity with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices, including testing, monitoring, automation, and prioritization of internal work.
experience deploying and using data persistence services such as PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Amazon Redshift, or Google BigQuery,
experience deploying and using applications powered by distributed data processing services such as Spark or Google Cloud TPU,
familiarity with common data science and ML tools such as pandas and sklearn, and
experience developing and operating extract-transform-load pipelines, for instance using Apache Airflow, Luigi, or Kafka